Red Hat recently announced the availability of Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform as a public preview. What key capabilities does Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform provide and what materials are available for you to get started? Attend the webcast on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ET), to find out.
ATTEND THE WEBCAST
In this upcoming webcast, Red Hat’s Scott Collier and Subhendu Ghosh will walk you through:
- how to install Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform
- an overview of the product’s architecture
- how to get started using Atomic Enterprise Platform to deliver container-based applications
ABOUT RED HAT ATOMIC ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform is an optimized container infrastructure platform for deploying, running, and managing multi-container based applications at scale. It provides a scale-out cluster of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host instances that together form an enterprise-class foundation for delivering traditional and cloud-native applications via containers.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
- Scott Collier is a senior principal system engineer for Red Hat’s Systems Engineering team. This team identifies high-value solution stacks based on input from Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams and develops reference architectures for consumption by internal and external customers. Scott is a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with more than 15 years of IT experience.
- Subhendu Ghosh is a senior technology strategist for Red Hat’s Platforms Product Management team. He has more than 20 years of IT experience in IT planning, project risk management, systems management, and performance architectures.